- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TheBeadCoop.com does not own or control, or to people that TheBeadCoop.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- TheBeadCoop.com collects personally identifiable information when you register for a TheBeadCoop.com account, when you use certain TheBeadCoop.com products or services, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. TheBeadCoop.com may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with TheBeadCoop.com, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information. Once you register with TheBeadCoop.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TheBeadCoop.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, TheBeadCoop.com cookie information and the page you requested.
- TheBeadCoop.com uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see on our pages, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TheBeadCoop.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- TheBeadCoop.com will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of TheBeadCoop.com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the TheBeadCoop.com Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- TheBeadCoop.com gives you the ability to edit your TheBeadCoop.com Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want TheBeadCoop.com to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your TheBeadCoop.com account by sending an email to GetHelp@thebeadcoop.com.
- TheBeadCoop.com may edit this policy from time to time with no notice to you.